Monday, July 7, 2008

San Francisco Engagement Session | Melissa & Brandon

I spent the afternoon with Melissa and Brandon in the city. We started off at a Nob Hill. We shot around there for a bit, then headed to the Fort Point. I warned them that the wind would be worse than what we were already dealing with because we will be on the water. Melissa said she will just have to tough it out for great pics! And she did! She was a total trooper, I could not believe it, it was probably the windiest conditions I've ever shot in - her hair was all over the place! After playing with the wind-blown effect, then we headed to the Pier for some romantic shots in Melissa's sexy dress. I had so much fun! Can't wait for the wedding!

Melissa and Brandon will be getting married in Orinda country club in February 2009!

No comments