Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lisa's "Trash the Dress" session!!

Lisa decided to trash her Maggie Sottero, which cost more than $1500!
Whew, I think Micah and I get more nervous about the whole process of trashing a beautiful dress than my brides do. I’m usually in “protect the dress” mode that it’s a bit of a shot to turn it off. Know what I mean?
Well, we quickly got over that! We started our Trash the Dress photo shoot session by just walking around in San Francisco’s more industrial locations, and taking some fun portraits.
The last 30 minutes of the photo shoot were well spent trashing her dress! We had Lisa jump into the SFMoma's water fountain. As I’m always in “OH NO the dress” mode on wedding days it was SO strange for me to just say… let’s get in the water! It was absolutely the BEST part of the day… splashing around in the water! It was AWESOME!!

Lisa is so incredibly beautiful!! She is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!










Hair & Make-up Design: Sheree Tang
Hair accessories by K.autumn


No comments