Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Holman Ranch Wedding Photography | Janet & Nate

Holman Ranch is my all time favorite wedding venue in California and so I was thrilled when Janet and Nate asked me to photograph their wedding there! I was even more excited when I arrived and saw all of the amazing, little details that the two had thought of to make their day unique and exciting for everyone.

Holman Ranch, located in Carmel Valley, is a spread of green grass, lavender plants (complete with bumble bees), vineyards, and rustic stone buildings. The entire area is private and surrounded by rolling hills, giving the event an intimate feel. Janet and Nate adorned the venue with incredible floral arrangements, cocktail tables, picture frames, and even a s'mores bar! Janet is incredibly crafty and has a great eye for detail so it's no surprise to see how gorgeous her wedding band is, which she designed herself. Not only that, but she also laser cut the honeycomb pattern into the wood for every single invitation! Such a great DIY touch!

What makes Janet's wedding even more special to me is that I had photographed one of Janet's bridesmaid's wedding and will soon be photographing another one of he bridesmaids this year. I love being able to catch up with couples I've shot in the past! designed her ring, laser cut and crafted honeycomb This images of this wedding speak for themselves! Take a look at the beauty and joy that took part on Janet and Nate's wedding day.

No comments