Friday, March 22, 2013

Mill Valley Family Portrait Photography

I was lucky enough to photograph Megan & Charlie's family a couple years ago and was so excited when I heard they wanted to do another session with me this past year! Their kids are absolutely adorable and it is so great to see how much they have grown! The session was again, a ton of fun! We ventured to a park nearby their home in Mill Valley, where the kids often played. Because the park was so familiar to them and they remembered me from our previous session, they were very comfortable with me running around after them and snapping photos as they raced down slides and played on the swings. Taking family photos once a year is a great way to document how much your kids have grown and allows you to share these special moments with your loved ones whether as gifts or on Christmas cards. I can't wait to see how much the kids have grown next year!

No comments