Wednesday, January 29, 2014

San Francisco City Hall Wedding Photography | Shadan & Braden

San Francisco City Hall has always been one of my favorite places to photograph, whether it be for a quick, civil ceremony or a large scale event. The challenge of creating an image that does justice to the extraordinary building never fails to keep me clicking! When Shadan and Braden asked me to photograph their black tie wedding, I was thrilled to say the least! Not only are the two drop dead gorgeous, but they put on a party like I have never seen before!

Firstly, Shadan's dresses could not have been more perfect. The first, a ball gown fit for a princess, was jaw dropping and regal. The second, reception dress was perfectly flirty and looked amazing on the dance floor. Secondly, I fell in love (as I'm sure the guests did too!) with the decor. The draping, the gold table numbers and the huge floral arrangements flowed together so well while managing to look effortless.

The black tie event also included things like a red carpet, a sushi bar, and even an ice sculpture. It was a wedding I won't soon forget! Thanks Shadan and Braden for putting on such a beautiful day!

Raghse Chaghoo is a traditional, persian knife dance in which the guests dance around with knife and trade it from person to person before the bride and groom can cut their cake. It is such a fun moment to capture and these guests really put on the moves!

No comments