Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Crystal Springs Golf Course Wedding Photography, Burlingame, CA | Stefanie & John

I don't know how to begin talking about this next post because literally everything about Stefanie & John's wedding makes me smile! They are one of those couples whose good humor is so contagious, you can't help but love being with them.

We began taking photos outside of their hotel, with the bay in the background and bicycles ready to ridden. They also rented a fabulous, vintage car rather than a limo which is much more fun to photograph!

After their ceremony, held at the Lady of Lebanon Church in Millbrae, we ventured over to the Crystal Springs Golf Course in Burlingame, where we witnessed what I can honestly call the most beautiful, California sunset I have ever seen.

The night began with heartfelt toasts and great food but as it grew darker, a group of family members headed to the dance floor. Before I knew it, the entire group began doing a choreographed dance (yes, grandma, too!). It wasn't until they sat down and another group of people came up, sunglasses on every face, that I realize we were witnessing a good, old fashioned dance off. It was an incredibly fun evening and I wish I could live the whole day over again!

Congratulations Stefanie and John!

No comments