Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Clubhouse at Rancho Solano Wedding Photography in Fairfield, CA | Nahz & Paco

I cannot keep a smile off my face when I look through Nahz & Paco's wedding photos! The entire day was full of love from their family and friends, some of whom traveled very far to share in the celebration.

Nahz & Paco were married at The Clubhouse at Rancho Solano in Fairfield, which is an adorable clubhouse overlooking the golfcourse with a perfect little garden outside where the two held their ceremony.

I have to give the couple a round of applause for being such troopers during their photo time together! They let me drive up and down the road until we found the perfect spots for photos. Usually, this would be pretty normal, but as it was rattlesnake season, a little more bravery was involved with the oak tree photos.

Thank you Nahz and Paco for allowing us to capture and help celebrate your wedding! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!

No comments