Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Destination Wedding in Park City, Utah | Kimball Art Center Wedding | Kristin & Jesse

The reason I love my job is because I never know exactly where it will take me! This particular wedding took us out to Park City, an adorable ski resort town in Utah where we met Kristin and Jesse and their incredibly welcoming family!

From the rehearsal dinner to the reception, the wedding was perfection! Their ceremony was held at the Kimball Art Center and it's modern look and beautiful art suited Kristin and Jesse's personalities perfectly. The reception was held at The Riverhorse, a very cool space on Main Street.

We have to give a huge thanks to Meredith at Bluebird Events who must have some sort of magical powers for making a wedding day run so smoothly! I don't know how she does it! Also, thanks to Whitney Hunt for being an awesome assistant!

I have so many favorite memories from their wedding day that it's impossible to name them all, but I do have to mention the amazing moves seen on the dance floor. Even Kristin's parents showed us all how to groove! Of course we have DJ Darthski & Frank Foreal of Eclectique DJs to thank for getting everyone out on the floor!

Lastly, a huge thank you to Kristin, Jesse and all of their family and friends for being so sweet, welcoming, and overall incredible people!

No comments