Thursday, August 7, 2014

San Francisco Newborn and Family Photography | Baby Tessa

I have a very unique and amazing honor as a photographer to be able to capture the most special moments in people's lives. Mandy and Luke have allowed me to capture their engagement, wedding, maternity session, and now, their newborn baby girl, Tessa.

The love that Mandy and Luke share is so genuine and sweet and I know that they will be the most incredible, loving parents. I cannot wait to see little Tessa grow! Of course her big sister and puppy, Lily, will be there to help give plenty of kisses and cuddles, too.

Lastly, I have to applaud Luke and his amazing artistic abilities with creating the blackboard backdrop. He worked so hard on creating new boards each month to mark the growth of Tessa before she was born. He won father of the year before she was even born!

Congratulations you two!

No comments