Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Los Gatos and Capitola Engagement Session Photography | Neda and Saam

Engagement sessions are my favorite way to really get to know my couples! Its a fun day without the pressure of a timeline, allowing us to venture out to new locations and explore.

Neda and Saam decided to take me to Los Gatos, a cute and elegant town by Santa Cruz, to take some photos downtown with their adorable, little corgi! I was in love! We then ventured out to Capitola to change up the scenery and take some photos on the beach. Neda picked the perfect dress for the occasion; Colorful, elegant and light enough to flow in the breeze.

We had such a great time wandering around the beach and enjoying the spectacular sunset that time just flew by. Saam and Neda were such great models and I cannot wait to capture their wedding day this August!

No comments