Monday, April 7, 2014

Auberge du Soleil Wedding in Napa, CA | Lillian & Ivan

One of my favorite things about photographing weddings in Napa is the sheer beauty of the whole city. Everywhere you turn, there are lush vineyards, long, tree lined driveways and a mix of old, European and modern brick buildings.

Lillian and Ivan were married at Auberge du Soleil, a gorgeous resort nestled on a hill and filled to the brim with olive trees and modern art. Because there is so much beauty in Napa, we decided to travel a bit and do their first look at Andretti Winery, and then wander to one of my favorite, long driveways for their prewedding portraits.

Nancy Liu Chin did an incredible job with the floral design and decor. I am in love the delicate and sweet flowers on the ceremony altar!

Lillian and Ivan are two of the sweetest and most kind hearted people I have ever met. Their ceremony was filled with tears of joy and lots of laughter, as was their reception. I am so happy that I was able to capture their wedding day and it won't be one I will soon forget! Thank you, Lillian and Ivan!

>

No comments