Sunday, June 29, 2014

San Francisco City Hall Wedding Photography | Erin & Todd

Erin and Todd may be two of the most amazing and gorgeous people in Australia. Lucky for me, they decided to travel all the way to San Francisco and elope at City Hall and I had the pleasure of photographing them! Despite City Hall being busier (and hotter!) than I have ever witnessed, these two were fantastic sports about it. They rented out the fourth floor for just the two of them which allowed for a very sweet and personal ceremony. Their officiant, Cynthia Gregory, was so accommodating and wonderful and read them the perfect poem during their ceremony.

Once we left City Hall, we traveled up north to Muir Woods to take photos in the redwood trees. I love visiting California landmarks with my out of country couples because its like I get to see it through their eyes, and experience the beauty for the first time all over again. We finished their session with photos of them in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, which was of course a must before they went off onto their honeymoon travels to Las Vegas, L.A., and New York City.

Congratulations Erin & Todd! It's couples like you that make me realize I have the best job on earth! Also, big thanks to Amanda at Mandolin Flowers for creating yet another gorgeous bouquet, and Jane at The Glamourist for doing a fabulous job on Erin's hair and make-up.

No comments