Monday, June 30, 2014

Tilden Park Engagement Session Photography in Berkeley, CA | Emi & Stephen

I first met Emi and Stephen in Mexico last year, while I was photographing their friends, Pam & Shaun's wedding. I was so thrilled when they came to me after their engagement and asked me to be their photographer!

Before their session, Emi and Stephen expressed their nervousness to me and warned me that they may need a lot of direction for photos. This is common worry for couples and I think this engagement shows just how beautiful photos can turn out when you're just being yourselves. We had such an amazing time during the session, and I loved capturing how they cracked each other up.

Emi fell in love with a Wes Anderson inspired engagement session that she had found on Green Wedding Shoes and so we decided to infuse their session with a little Moonrise Kingdom style adventure. Vintage cameras, binoculars, books, and all!

1 comment

Wedding Website said...

Wow..!! Lovely Couples.. Awesome post Thanks for sharing...