Thursday, June 12, 2014

Surprise Proposal and Engagement Session in Napa, CA | Barney & Crystal

Barney is a long time friend of mine who recently moved to New Zealand to be with his beautiful girlfriend, Crystal. They were visiting California this past month and when Barney asked me to secretly document his proposal to Crystal, I was honored to capture this very special moment between two great friends! I love photographing proposals because they are so fun and nerve racking to capture! The proposal took place at the Solage restaurant in Napa, where I was seated and pretending to be just another guest. The manager and I were so anxious and excited, just waiting for it all to happen!

After Crystal said, "yes", we drove around Napa, and stopped off at some beautiful wineries for their engagement session! Barney had me bring balloons and beautiful bouquet made by Amanda at Mandolin Flowers. What a sweetheart! We ended their session in Marin County, with a stunning view of the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a perfect day!

Congratulations, you two! I can't wait for the wedding!

No comments