Friday, February 13, 2015

San Francisco City Hall Wedding Photography | Vanessa and John

Vanessa and John's wedding is one that will be in my heart forever. The love that they have is rare and it was an absolute pleasure to photograph their wedding day. Vanessa thought of the most beautiful, little touches that made everything, quite literally, shine. I also have to mention how amazing of a family these two have! They were such great sports about taking photos and they all had a great time on the Cable Car that took them around the city.

I also wanted to share the story of how these two love birds first met because it is too sweet not to! Here it is, in Vanessa's own words:

"I had just got off work and reluctantly agreed to go with my parents to Bed, Bath & Beyond one Monday afternoon. While browsing their art section a guy holding a large ladder bumped into me. We locked eyes and we were both instantly smitten. He managed to not only charm me, but he won my parents over, too. As we were leaving the store, my dad turned to me and said, "Now that's the kind of guy you should marry." We've been inseparable since."

Congratulations you two and thank you again for such an amazing day!

Hair and Makeup: Forever Makeup by Lily H
Floral Design: PK Art and Floral Design
Officiant: Cynthia Gregory
Transportation: Classic Cable Car

No comments