Monday, February 23, 2015

Intimate Wedding at Jack London Square in Oakland, CA | Ena and Evan

Ena and Evan's wedding was so heartfelt and wonderful that I wish I could recapture it again and again. When I first arrived, I met up with Evan, who just happens to be one of the happiest grooms I have ever met. As Ena walked out to meet her groom for their first look, I was in awe of her cool elegance and, of course, her fabulous gown. She was born to wear it! The two exchanged cards and couldn't keep from laughing aloud.

Their ceremony was held by the water in Jack London Square on an unusually warm, February evening. Evan's brohter officiated while their closest friends and family looked on. There wasn't a dry eye in sight! In the background was an old "pirate" ship that happened to be docked right in time for ceremony. How great is that ship?! The entire day was relaxed which made their photo session even more fun! We finished the evening with toasting at Lungomare, a romantic and cozy restaurant in the square.

Congratulations Ena and Evan and thank you again!

We also have to give a big thanks to Fiona Tsang for Ena's gorgeous hair and makeup!

No comments