Tuesday, February 24, 2015

San Francisco Engagement Session Photography | Kaitlin and Chris

Kaitlin and Chris are just plain adorable! I had such a great time with them during their session and they kept me laughing all evening long! We began their session at Potrero Hill where the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in sight. It wasn't until we went to Lover's Lane that we encountered the fog. Isn't great when a couple is willing to do everything for a beautiful photo? Kaitlin wins a gold medal for being such a trooper! While I was bundled up in not one but two jackets and a beanie, Kaitlin wore the most gorgeous, simple sundress. She even braved the cold ocean water at Baker Beach and was still up for visiting Pier 7 for some night shots. Chris gets major credit too, for being so great in front of the camera. We know it isn't always easy!

Thank you two for being so sweet and sticking with me. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for me on your wedding day!

No comments